Anthony’s Simple socks
I finished these awhile ago, but haven’t posted them.
These are Anthony’s latest pair of socks. I actually started them for the blue portion of project spectrum but didn’t get a chance to post them to the Flickr group. I have several things like this from February/March. Oh well, I’m doing better now.
I did these toe-up and with a round toe because I had seen someone do it at the Monday knit night. It was very easy, and I really liked how it fit.
Here’s how it works;
Cast on 8 sts
Kfb every stitch
K one round
Kfb, K1, repeat
Knit one round
Kfb, K2, repeat
K one round (etc until you have desired about of stitchs)
I also did a different heel that I really liked but I’ll have to explain that one another time in another post. Now it’s time to get some dinner!