Ready to Blog
Hello? (tap, tap tap) Is anybody out there?
I would completely understand if I don’t have any readers left. I up and dissapeared for several months. (About 5 to be exact. Could it really have been that long?!) However, I am here to tell you that I’m ready to blog and I have built up plent of blog fodder.
My summer was full of fun and exciting activities. Here’s a quick overview.
- May: Going to my first national Suzuki Conference in Minneapolis. I was very inspired and learned a lot.
- June: Spent a long weekend in Colorado and tried on wedding dresses. Really started in on some hard work with our garden. Went to Black Sheep Gathering, and had a great time with Black Sheep Bingo!
- July: Lots more work in the backyard. We traveled to the Fingerlakes region of NY for Matilda’s wedding. I also started playing in the pit orchestra for two musicals. All knitting time has now become rehearsals and performances.
- August: Decided I would audition for ESO. Didn’t make it, but am glad I got some quality time with practice. However, I did not touch the spinning wheel or needles during this time. All extra time was dedicated towards practice and musicals. At the end of the month we left for Brisbane, Australia for Ging’s fabulous wedding.
- September: Resumed knitting. Had a wonderful trip to Australia and am looking forward to going back. School year has started up, so teaching is in full swing. Managing schedule and new fun activities for students has taken priority.
So that’s the run down. Unfortunaly, our computer doesn’t have enough room for all the photos we took on our trip, so that means there is also no room for the wonderful FO’s I have to show off. Seems I have been trying to make up the knitting time I lost when doing the musicals/practice. However, we’ll be getting an external hard drive soon, so I will be able to display my finished knitted items. Meanwhile I’ll continue to post highlights from the very active summer and hope that a few of you are still out there in the internet abiss.