I have finished Anthony’s Argyles! I swear something in my body was programed to do argyle, because it was super fun, and not nearly as hard as I had thought it would be.
I used Knit Picks Essential, one ball of dusk, and hardly any of the red and green. These would be a great project for some of those little leftovers. Plus you could do a pair with one small skein of sock yarn. You know, that expensive yarn you haven’t splurged on yet because the thought of buying two skeins is just hard. At least I thought of that immediately.
These socks ended up shorter, but I would have had enough yarn to make another repeat of the diamonds. They fit very nicely, and of course I threatened to keep them for myself while I was making them. This has become somewhat of a routine while I make Anthony’s socks. Since we have the same size feet and all.
I used the moth heaven’s tutorial to start out with. I looked at her chart, but made it for larger needles and smaller feet (or loose knitter depending on how you look at it). I’ll be sure to post the chart soon. I’ve already started my February pair of socks, but they’ll have their own post. Here’s a hint, tons of teeny tiny twisted stitches. Lots of fun!