Quick Random Update
It’s been one of those weeks where so much is happening, and I can’t seem to get to blogging! I blame it on Harry Potter (which I finished last night) and I was avoiding the internet for awhile. Didn’t want to read any spoilers.
So to do a quick catch up, this will be a list of random stuff from the past weekend.
- We went to Powell’s in Portland (the one on Hawthorn) for the Harry Potter release. It was awesome, a great time for all!
- Anthony took a class on riding sidecar motorcycles in Hood River, Oregon which meant that we got to spend a great weekend in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge. We took Ella on her first camping trip and she was great.
- I met some Alpacas while roaming Hood River. I even got some alpaca fleece to dye for my etsy shop.
- I have been working on my Mystery Stole. I realized my beads are bigger than what the pattern calls for, but I really like how it’s turning out.
- My garden is growing like crazy! I will soon have lots of great stuff to eat.
Thank you all so much for supporting me so much with the Etsy Shop, Strings and Yarn! I will be doing my next update on Monday 7/30 with some new colorways. However, if you saw something you liked, and couldn’t get it, now would be the time to let me know so I can get it dyed up for you. Thanks again for looking, purchasing and linking to the shop. It means a lot to me.