Charity Blanket Swap
I’ve got the details worked out and ready for the real sign ups, thanks to a little nudge, nudge from fyberduck.
- To sign up e-mail me at vlnjodie[at]hotmail[dot]com. Include your name, address, and blog address if you have one.
- The swap part of this will be a small commitment. Just a little something fun, such as a skein of yarn and some chocolate. This won’t be a secret swap so you’ll know where it’s going and where it is coming from.
- Each person will attach a piece of a blanket. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a square. You can do anything you want and any size you want. The only stipulation is that it is attached before you send it to the next person.
- The blanket will be going to the Children’s Cancer Fund of New Mexico. This is where I got my chemo treatment when I was thirteen. If we have enough people to do two blankets, then I will be open for suggestions for another place.
- Sign ups will start today and end April 1st.
If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail them or leave them in the comments here. You can also check out the previous post for more information. I just love the idea of a blanket not only having different people, but different places contribute. Eventually there will be a separate blog so that everyone can post the blanket’s progress. This is something that is very important to me, and I hope it can mean something to you too.