I’ve finished my socks for Socktoberfest. I was a little worried that I wouldn’t get a pair done in time, but all my bus rides home paid off.
I really like how they turned out. Here are the stats;
- Pattern: Nothing really, just a purl3, k1 ribbing.
- Needles: Auddi Turbo Size 1
- Yarn: My Hand Dyed (Follow the link; Second photo)
- Dates: Started sometime after the River Rapid socks. Finished October 25, 2006. (I know, these took forever, but I had a pair of Sock Wars Socks in the middle.)
I think these socks fit me better than any other pair. So last night I got to do the really fun part, rummage through the stash to see what I will be making next. Look at what I wound up.