Skip to content

Back to Class

September 24, 2006

It’s time for me to head back to class. This means much busier days, less knitting, more violining, and getting back into a routine. Although, the routine is different everyday, depending on the day of the week. I’m not sure you can really call that routine.

Even though I go back much later than most of my friends, I have to say that “Back to School” crept up on me. I didn’t really realize that this was my last week of summer until I only had a few days left. The problem, I don’t feel like a student anymore. I think that’s what moving into a house and renovating does to you. I have an academically intense year ahead of me, but I think I’m ready to hit it head on. Wish me luck.

Advertisements
6 Comments leave one →
  1. Gray permalink
    September 25, 2006 5:58 am

I wish you the best of luck this year! I just know you will do well.

I have to join or start a new baroque group this year, and feel that old September anxiety myself.

2. September 25, 2006 6:13 am

Happy First Day Back to School!

Sorry I was so spacey on Friday. THe not sleeping really caught up with me. I’ll be more awake the next time we get together! Promise! Have a great day of classes and I hope they’re all terrific!

3. September 25, 2006 10:03 am

School sneaked up on me too! I think i’m just so tired of the whole process that I blanked it out.

4. Jodie permalink
    September 25, 2006 8:23 pm

Thanks for all the nice thoughts.  Well…. the first day was trying. I’m sure I’ll post about it later, when I have more energy. All I can say is hopefully the whole bus thing gets easier.

5. Roma permalink
    September 28, 2006 12:14 pm

hey joe, I know it is kind of late to say this but good luck this semester at school!!! I have alredy being in it for almost a month and don;t worry it does get easier….
    Roma :-)

6. Jodie permalink
    October 5, 2006 9:06 pm

Thanks Roma! Things have been pretty crazy, but I’m starting to get the swing of things. Pretty soon I’ll be counting down the days before I’m done.